Communication is essential to all of us, but especially children. Without age-appropriate speech and language skills, children may struggle while interacting with therapists, peers, parents, and teachers, and certainly in the academic areas of reading, writing and spelling. The Clinic provides the needed intervention for these children so that their self-esteem, socialization skills, and academic success are positive. All services are provided to families at no charge.
For more information about any of these programs, or to schedule a screening for your child, please call the Clinic at 314-529-9200.
Services provided by the Clinic include:
- Speech and Language Screenings
- Speech and Language Evaluations
- Individual or Group Speech and Language Therapy
- Audiological Screenings and Evaluations (limited to those enrolled in therapy programs)
- Parent Education and Training